Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no> on 2007/05/09 14:28:04 UTC

The absolute uri: http://myfaces.apache.org/sandbox cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application

I am suddenly getting this error but I am not sure what I have done to get this....:

The absolute uri: http://myfaces.apache.org/sandbox cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this
application

Any idea how to fix this?
(I have tomahawk-sandbox-1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.jar in my lib dir...)

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj@havleik.no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied:

Re: The absolute uri: http://myfaces.apache.org/sandbox cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application

Posted by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no>.
Found the problem... the jar file was not copied to the "exploded" directory when I ran the webapp inside my IDE..... :-|

BTJ

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.