Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2014/04/14 17:21:33 UTC

[4.3] Wrong download template URL

Hello,

I run my own "realhostip" and today by chance I needed to download a
template from ACS 4.3, but instead of getting a link looking like
http://1-2-3-4.mydomain.tld/blah-blah.qcow2 I got with just the top
domain: http://domain.tld/blah-blah.qcow2 which end up in a 404.

Can anyone duplicate this?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: [4.3] Wrong download template URL

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
On 14.04.2014 16:21, Nux! wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I run my own "realhostip" and today by chance I needed to download a
> template from ACS 4.3, but instead of getting a link looking like
> http://1-2-3-4.mydomain.tld/blah-blah.qcow2 I got with just the top
> domain: http://domain.tld/blah-blah.qcow2 which end up in a 404.
>
> Can anyone duplicate this?
>
> Lucian

I've managed to replicate this problem in another setup that uses
realhostip, ie the link is also wrong, and uses the domain instead of
the subdomain.
Opened for this the following:

Posted by Amogh Vasekar <am...@citrix.com>.
Can you change it to "*.domain.tld" and try?

Thanks,
Amogh

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.

Posted by Amogh Vasekar <am...@citrix.com>.