Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Michael Dick <mi...@apache.org> on 2009/03/24 02:10:11 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] OpenJPA 1.2.1 released

OpenJPA 1.2.1 is now available from
http://openjpa.apache.org/downloads.htmland from the ibiblio maven
repository. Version 1.2.1 is a bugfix release
which includes  30 notatble bug fixes and 10 improvements.

The complete list of issues resolved can be found in the release notes at
http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/1.2.0/apache-openjpa-1.2.0/RELEASE-NOTES.html.

Thanks again to everyone who contributed to making this release a success!

-mike

Re: [ANNOUNCE] OpenJPA 1.2.1 released

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Paul,

The skinned pages take a little while to refresh (content is pulled from
confluence, translated and then published). It's a bit flaky IMHO. If you
look on the wiki the new links are there [1], but they might take a day or
so to sync up with the normal site.

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/openjpa/Documentation

Regards,
-mike