Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Marcus Christie <ma...@apache.org> on 2017/04/20 13:28:43 UTC

Merge master to develop?

Dev,

I've made several improvements to the Ansible scripts on the master branch
of 'airavata' and I would like to merge those to the develop branch. I
think the plan was to merge these back to develop once we make the release
but I would also like to do a merge now.  Any objections?

Thanks,

Marcus

Re: Merge master to develop?

Posted by Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com>.
Btw, I thought we agreed to merge bug fixes to both master and develop
branch same time.

--
Shameera Rathnayaka

Re: Merge master to develop?