Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by cm...@yahoo.com on 2000/10/05 16:53:39 UTC

Vote: commiter for Henri Gomez

Hi,

I would like to ask you to vote for GOMEZ Henri <hg...@slib.fr> as
commiter. Henri maintains  RPM distributions for tomcat ( and other
projects ), and helped us with many fixes.

Thanks,
Costin

( this is a repeat - Henri already got 4 +1s, but from strange reasons the
account was never created and I think it's easier to repeat the vote )

Re: Vote: commiter for Henri Gomez

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.

cmanolache@yahoo.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to ask you to vote for GOMEZ Henri <hg...@slib.fr> as
> commiter. Henri maintains  RPM distributions for tomcat ( and other
> projects ), and helped us with many fixes.
>
> Thanks,
> Costin
>
> ( this is a repeat - Henri already got 4 +1s, but from strange reasons the
> account was never created and I think it's easier to repeat the vote )

My bad :-(

I'll get the account setup ASAP.

Craig

                                    Applications to Tomcat