Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Mickley, Joshua R (Genworth)" <Jo...@genworth.com> on 2014/11/18 19:59:12 UTC

[imaging] - Release Date and Production Suitability?

Greetings All,

I am evaluating the use of Commons Imaging for a project involving image conversion and manipulation.

My question is around a timeline for an official release of Commons Imaging and suitability for use in a Production environment.

I am currently using the SNAPSHOT version and am curious what bits of functionality are needed prior to releasing the code.  The unit testing I have achieved to date gives me a good impression but I wanted to inquire and gain some additional insight.

Let me know if there are any specific areas where I can help contribute.

Thanks!
  -Josh