Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Moataz Omar <mo...@future-soft.com> on 2002/08/14 13:16:55 UTC

error Text is not allowed here: ' 1. ...' in 'fo:list-block'.

Dear All,

I got the following error message when I use [XSL Formatter]

Error on formatting
Error level: 3 Error code: 124
Reason: Text is not allowed here: ' 1. ...' in 'fo:list-block'.
Response: Continue

The reason for that error is that I'm using <xsl:number> inside <fo:block>

how should I fixe this error while still useing the <xsl:number>

Best Regarads
Moataz

Re: Table Header Problem

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Amerin Szulr wrote:
> Hi
> When i have one page sequence
> using this <fo:table table-omit-header-at-break="false" >
> ..
> i can able to see the table header in all pages,
> but if i use multiple page sequences, my table header is not appearing for all pages.can able to see only in the first page.

The table header should occur on all pages spanned by the table.
A table cannot span multiple page sequences. Actually, your
problem description is a bit to confused to reconstruct your
original problem from it.

J.Pietschmann

Table Header Problem

Posted by Amerin Szulr <pr...@yahoo.com>.
Hi
When i have one page sequence
using this <fo:table table-omit-header-at-break="false" >
..
i can able to see the table header in all pages,
but if i use multiple page sequences, my table header is not appearing for all pages.can able to see only in the first page.
Where i'm wrong
Help Needed.
Thnx in Advance.

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines

Re: error Text is not allowed here: ' 1. ...' in 'fo:list-block'.

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Moataz Omar wrote:
> I got the following error message when I use [XSL Formatter]
>
> Error on formatting
> Error level: 3 Error code: 124
> Reason: Text is not allowed here: ' 1. ...' in 'fo:list-block'.
> Response: Continue
>
> The reason for that error is that I'm using <xsl:number> inside <fo:block>

This is wrong, according to the message you have something
like
   <fo:list-block>
      <xsl:number> ...
which is illegal as your FO processor noticed.
You have to write
   <fo:list-block>
     <fo:list-item>
        <fo:list-item-label><xsl:number></fo:list-item-label>
        <fo:list-item-body>

BTW this list is about technical help for FOP, not for teaching
XSL. Sign up to a proper training course.

J.Pietschmann