Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com> on 2004/11/02 15:06:53 UTC

Stratum and Torque Removal from 2.4

Okay all,

I am at the last bit of Torque removal.  The latest 3_1_1_BRANCH of Torque
doesn't use Stratum, so I am removing it as well.  From now on Torque is a
completely optional part of Turbine.  You add it/remove it using the Avalon
component model as you see fit.

Source packages to be removed:
org.apache.turbine.om.security.peer
org.apache.turbine.services.security.dby

org.apache.turbine.services.component

org.apache.turbine.util.db
org.apache.turbine.util.db.map

org.apache.turbine.util.mail  (Replacing with soon to arrive commons-email)

If you need parts of this in 2.4, holler now...

Eric

RE: Stratum and Torque Removal from 2.4

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Done..  I kept the email stuff.  We are moving towards promoting
commons-email out of the sandbox, but I'll wait on that!

Eric

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
"Eric Pugh" <ep...@opensourceconnections.com> writes:

>Okay all,

>I am at the last bit of Torque removal.  The latest 3_1_1_BRANCH of Torque
>doesn't use Stratum, so I am removing it as well.  From now on Torque is a
>completely optional part of Turbine.  You add it/remove it using the Avalon
>component model as you see fit.

>Source packages to be removed:
>org.apache.turbine.om.security.peer

+1

>org.apache.turbine.services.security.dby

+1

>org.apache.turbine.services.component

+1

>org.apache.turbine.util.db