Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Eli Spizzichino <jd...@javanet.info> on 2002/02/07 21:30:04 UTC

Re: Can a servlet exit? (Dynamic deploy ?)

Hi to all,
reading this mail and other I understand the version 3.3 and previous are
unable to dynamic reload classes or init parameter without restart the
whole application server.
Instead the nightly build of Tomcat the 4.0-20020124 is able dynamic load
classes and web.xml etc.
Is this correct?
I not have big experience but what automatic WAR deploy is for?
And reloadable=true in server.xml?

Probably I misunderstand something, let me know

Eli