Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com> on 2012/04/05 14:30:46 UTC

RAT Reports for next release

Attached are the RAT reports for the upcoming release.  Please check
them over and correct any issues.

I've corrected one in src, but it's still complaining about a few
licenses in some of the files.  (Among others, a whole host of *.mf
files which I don't recognise).  I assume that whoever added the files
in question has updated the necessary NOTICE etc files for the
additional licenses.

The warnings in *examples and qa_jtreg all look familiar from previous
releases and so probably are okay to ignore.

Cheers,

Tom