Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Michael Cheung <vi...@justware.co.jp> on 2006/08/14 08:21:26 UTC

Re[2]: some question, please help me.

Hi,

Thanks for your help.
I am using the c.tld from struts-el.
and it give me the following error message:
[According to TLD or attribute directive in tag file, attribute items does not accept any expressions]

when I change to c-rt.tld, same as c.tld from struts-el, it works as you said.

Then what is the c.tld for? Should I always use c-rt.tld?
Is there any detail document for c.tld and c-rt.tld?

Thanks a lot.

Regards;
Michael