Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com> on 2004/09/15 20:31:33 UTC

travel for SpamAssassin student developers?

At the November ApacheCon US 2004 in Las Vegas, for two days prior to
the conference, the SpamAssassin development team is going to be getting
together and hacking on SpamAssassin.  It'll be one of the best chances
yet for most of us to get together in person (I think the most we've
managed before now is three people together at once).

Our development ranks include a few students (one in Europe and two in
Canada) who don't exactly have corporate backing to travel out to the US
and I'm asking if any companies are interested in sponsoring a student's
costs to get to the conference.

Thanks.

Daniel Quinlan
SpamAssassin PMC chair