Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Bart Elen <Ba...@cs.kuleuven.be> on 2007/09/12 17:43:09 UTC

How to check if an optional package is available?

Hello,

When a package is imported with 'resolution:=optional', we have to check if the package is available
or not before we use it. But how do we do this?

Someone has experience with this problem?

Thanks,

Bart

Re: How to check if an optional package is available?

Posted by Bart Elen <Ba...@cs.kuleuven.be>.
Thanks for the help Richard!

This solution works.

Greetings,