Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dieter Tremel <tr...@tremel-computer.de> on 2013/03/22 09:10:54 UTC

wicketstuff gmap GInfoWindow with Component content

Hello,

I would like to show an info window on clicking on a map marker with
detailed information about an entity, including links and so on. I coded
a special panel for this.

I think therefor I should use the Constructor

public GInfoWindow(GLatLng latLng, Component content)

As I read from the Code

      this.content = "document.getElementById('" + markupId + "')";
      contentIsNode = true;

only the id of the component is used and the placement in the window is
done by some javascript, referencing the id in a json structure.

As I didn't find an example and i do not understand where the component
should be rendered in fact, I ask here. Should there be one panel
supported with data by a model of the entity, rendered somehow hidden in
another place?

Any hint for way to do it or a solution welcome.

Thank You
Dieter Tremel

Re: wicketstuff gmap GInfoWindow with Component content

Posted by Dieter Tremel <tr...@tremel-computer.de>.
Am 22.03.2013 10:09, schrieb Thijs:
> There is an example to:
> https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/master/jdk-1.6-parent/gmap3-parent/gmap3-examples/src/main/java/org/wicketstuff/examples/gmap/info/advanced

Must have been blind not to recognize it.

Thank You
Dieter

Re: wicketstuff gmap GInfoWindow with Component content

Posted by Thijs <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dieter,

There is an example to:
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/master/jdk-1.6-parent/gmap3-parent/gmap3-examples/src/main/java/org/wicketstuff/examples/gmap/info/advanced