Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de> on 2019/02/01 08:06:02 UTC

some UI/UX errors

Hi Maxim,

some of my colleagues using the custom.css-oppotunity to "redisign" the
room for better look alike our lms.

This is the result:

Thereby they stumble upon some things that should be addressed. I think
I should file a jira for each to keep track of all things, right?

Greetings Peter
<https://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/opportunity.html>

Re: Video pods interview room

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Video pods interview room

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
was not my idea... ;-)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Video pods interview room

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Video pods interview room

Posted by Peter Dähn <da...@vcrp.de>.
Hi Maxim,

Re: some UI/UX errors

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Will reply here and update JIRA (for reference :)

According to https://stackoverflow.com/questions/785945/problem-generating-java-soap-web-services-client-with-jdk-tool-wsimport-from-a-w

You need to use `wsimport -keep -p RoomWebService
-B-XautoNameResolution
http://SERVER:5080/openmeetings/services/RoomService?wsdl`

Works for me :)

please let me know if there are nay release blockers
I would like to start release VOTE this week :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: some UI/UX errors