Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ramesh Nadupalli <na...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/11 03:38:42 UTC

inlcuding a banner in Subversion URL

Hi All,

I would like to have banner set for a subversion URL, can someone guide how
this can be accomplished?

Thanks

Ramesh

Re: inlcuding a banner in Subversion URL

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Jan 10, 2011, at 20:38, Ramesh Nadupalli wrote:

> I would like to have banner set for a subversion URL, can someone guide how this can be accomplished?

Do you mean that you would like to customize the way that Subversion displays pages when someone access a repository's URL in a web browser? If so, you can do that by providing custom XSLT and CSS files. Use the directive "SVNIndexXSLT /path/to/svnindex.xsl" in your httpd.conf. Sample XSLT and CSS files are provided as part of the Subversion source distribution, or here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/tools/xslt/