Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jayansh Shinde <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2019/04/27 20:26:50 UTC

Entity data import and export utility in JSON

Hi Devs,

Currently, the OFBiz support import/export entity data in XML format.
Nowadays JSON is widely used in industry, we can have support for JSON
format to import and export the data.

Here is the Jira ticket [1] with high level design details.
It will be really helpful for me, if you can share your kind feedback on
this.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10966

- Thanks & Regards,
*Jayansh Shinde*  |  Sr. Technical Consultant
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
Plot no. 80, Scheme no. 78 Part 2, Near Brilliant Convention Center, Indore,
M.P 452010
Linkedin: *Jayansh Shinde* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jayansh>