Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Kailash Dayanand <ka...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/02 08:28:37 UTC

Customize StreamingFileSink: Enable extending StreamingFileSink class

Hello,

There were a few things which we missing in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-12539, due to which it was not
possible to extend the StreamingFileSink. To fix this I have created a
follow-up PR but I am not sure if this is the best way to make these
changes:
https://github.com/apache/flink/compare/master...kailashhd:FLINK-12539.

In case this is the best approach to do this, I will do ahead and create
another JIRA and PR for this. Appreciate the help.

Thanks
Kailash

Re: Customize StreamingFileSink: Enable extending StreamingFileSink class

Posted by Kailash Dayanand <ka...@gmail.com>.
Apologies for the delay on this one. I have created the jira ticket and
will continue discussion there:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-13864.

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
Hi Kailash,