Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "leejackson7@cox.net" <le...@cox.net> on 2019/05/22 15:03:22 UTC

Needing header to trace lost messages

We have a consumer to pull messages off broker.  The messages are sent to a
JMS Gateway and then a broker.  We have messages being lost.  We have been
asked by the JMS Gateway team to add a header in our consumer log in
addition to the message.  I have looked over the consumer code give by
Apache CMS
(https://github.com/fusesource/fusemq-c/blob/master/fusemqc-client/src/main/cpp/CMS_QueueBrowser.cpp),
but I don't see any method to obtain the header.  Can someone provide an
example of how to get the header for a message in C programming code?