Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Paul Querna <pa...@querna.org> on 2009/11/03 18:02:02 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Libcloud proposal for incubation

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 10:39 AM, Paul Querna <pa...@querna.org> wrote:
> Libcloud proposal thread went well, and we added several mentors.  I
> would like to start the vote to incubate Libcloud into the ASF.
>
> The proposal is included below and is also at:
> <http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/LibcloudProposal>
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Accept Libcloud for incubation
> [ ] +0 Indifferent to Libcloud incubation
> [ ] -1 Reject Libcloud for incubation
>
> Vote Closes 72 hours from now.

Vote passes with:
21 +1s.
zero -/+0s
zero -1s.

Thanks,
Paul

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Libcloud proposal for incubation

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Paul Querna wrote:

> Vote passes with:

I did the first step for you ... added Libcloud to the
ReportingSchedule with December, January, February being
your first three reporting months. Report in November if
you want to.

This gets your project into Clutch, which helps to manage
the incubation process.
http://incubator.apache.org/clutch.html#steps

-David