Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/07 05:43:33 UTC

Zeppelin build fails

I meet the following errors when building zeppelin.  Anyone can help on
that ? Thanks

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.11:check
(verify.rat) on project zeppelin-web: Too many files with unapproved
license: 8 See RAT report in:
/Users/jzhang/github/zeppelin/zeppelin-web/target/rat.txt -> [Help 1]

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: Zeppelin build fails

Posted by Christian Tzolov <ct...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Jeff,

Indeed you can use the -Drat.numUnapprovedLicenses to suppress the error,
but still you will need to resolve this in order to be able to commit (PR)
code.
Can you check the content of the
/Users/jzhang/github/zeppelin/zeppelin-web/target/rat.txt
file. It will tell you which files are offending the rule.

Chris

--
Christian Tzolov <http://www.linkedin.com/in/tzolov> | Solution Architect,
EMEA Practice Team | Pivotal <http://pivotal.io/>