Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Srepfler Srgjan <sr...@lnksystem.com> on 2005/12/30 18:51:54 UTC

[m2] Happy New Year

We appreciate very much all the fine work that came out this 2005.
You are doing a really nice framework and I hope it'll be even livelier
during 2006.
I hope that you'll evangelize more it's use especially among apache
projects and that you'll start the "circle of trust" so that the owners
might put new pom's by themselves.
Also I hope to see better integration with eclipse and the WTP plugin
(1.0 or 1.5), TestNG support and early JUnit 4 adoption, code-gen stuff
like xdoclet or andromda  for struts, hibernate, beehive etc.
All that said, my best wishes for the New Year 2006 to all maven
developers and users, you're a great lot.
Cheers,

Srepfler Srgjan