Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Arnaud Heritier <ah...@sopragroup.com> on 2002/06/10 14:58:43 UTC

[MOD_JK] AIX 4.3.3 release

Hi guys.

Several months ago, I compiled a release of the mod_jk connector under AIX
4.3.3.
Up until now I received several dozens of mails which ask me to send them
my mod_jk.so.
9 / 10 peoples succeded to use it.
I don't know if I'll be able to reply all my life ( ;-) ) so I would like
to know if a commiter could post this binary with the others in the TC 3.3
dirs.

I hope that a commiter will contact me, because I don't want to put it in
this list and to annoy all of those who aren't interested.

Arnaud H.