Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by yanniyanxin <ya...@163.com> on 2013/03/21 08:33:50 UTC

question about jena

Hi,
  I want to get the semantic similarity between two classes in ontology, then I need some parameters for semantic similarity: the depth of a class, the depth of the ontology tree, the depth of the lowest common ancestor of two classes, the number of the son classes of a class, the shorest path between two classes. I have already join Jena to myeclipse, but I couldn't get these above parameters through Jena. Could you give me some idea?
Thanks.
yanni li