Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/27 02:55:55 UTC

JAAS Configuration

Hi:
    While configuring the JAAS Login in the Geronimo, I just found that we
use GeronimoLoginConfiguration to replace the JVM's ConfigurationFile, shall
we give an opportunity to let the user to get the config from JVM's
Configuration.
    For example, we could first to check from Gronimo's setting, if null is
returned, we could invoke oldConguration.getAppConfigurationEntry(name).
    Or do we have a reason that we should not retrieve the configuration
from JVM's Setting ? Thanks !

--
Ivan

Re: JAAS Configuration

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the history story, I opened a JIRA
*GERONIMO-4379<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4379>for
it, and I will post a patch soon.
*

--