Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Harish Krishnan <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/13 03:56:31 UTC

Can we substitute variables in

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to do

<workflow-app xmlns='uri:oozie:workflow:0.2' name='custom-wf'>
<start to='${myAction}'/>
 <action name='action_1'>
</action>
 <action name='action_2'>
</action>
</workflow-app>

and then define the value in job.properties?

I know that this does not match the reg-ex for the type IDENTIFIER. But is
there by any means I can make this work?

Thanks & Regards,
Harish.T.K

Re: Can we substitute variables in

Posted by Harish Krishnan <ha...@gmail.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-910
I created in JIRA earlier today.

I modified xsd and i'm getting an error message
Error: E0708 : E0708: Invalid transition, node [::start::] transition
[${firstHop}]
Trying to debug this.

Thanks & Regards,
Harish.T.K