Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <br...@users.sf.net> on 2014/01/10 20:37:16 UTC

[allura:tickets] #6393 Allow plugins to register new markdown macros

- **Size**:  --> 2

---

** [tickets:#6393] Allow plugins to register new markdown macros**

**Status:** open
**Created:** Tue Jun 25, 2013 04:39 PM UTC by Tim Van Steenburgh
**Last Updated:** Tue Jun 25, 2013 04:39 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Right now all of our markdown macros are defined in Allura core, even those that are tool-specific. We should provide a way for plugins to register their own macros with the platform.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/