Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2008/12/10 23:21:42 UTC

Apache FtpServer 1.0.0-M4 released

The Apache MINA project is pleased to announce the release of
FtpServer 1.0.0-M4.This is the last milestone before the end game for
1.0.0. The API is now stable and only bugs will be fixed for the first
release candidate. This release comes with a lot of bug fixes, minor
improvments, OSGi support and full Javadoc coverage of our public API.

We welcome you to try it out. We have tried to make it simple both to
embed within your application as well as running it standalone.

Feedback on feature requests, bugs or questions are most welcome at
our mailing lists.

The latest release is now available here:
http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/downloads.html

A list of all the resolved issues for this this release is available here :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10571&styleName=Html&version=12313395

This is a milestone release and is not yet considered suitable for
production use. However, we regard this is close to how the final
release will work. The API will only undergo changes to fix bugs, no
new features will be added before 1.0.0. Next release is planned to be
Release Candidate 1.

Thanks !
/niklas