Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Clement Mellinas <cl...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/24 16:14:33 UTC

Bug : cordova 5.0.0 & cordova-plugin-camera

Hi,

I saw the annoucement of Cordova 5.0.0 and I updated it and all cordova
plugins.

But, now I can't build my project due to the *'cordova-plugin-camera' *and
specifically this file :

*https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-camera/blob/master/src/android/CameraLauncher.java
<https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-camera/blob/master/src/android/CameraLauncher.java>*

*Line 36 : *import org.apache.cordova.file.FileUtils;

It doesn't like the *org.apache.cordova.file* (maybe this file should be
updated to prevent that).

Let me know how to build my project without retrograding to the previous
version,

Thanks,

*Clément Mellinas*
Fondateur de SoonMap
Tél : 06 75 78 30 03
Site Web : www.soonmap.com
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/app.soonmap

<http://www.soonmap.com/>

Re: Bug : cordova 5.0.0 & cordova-plugin-camera

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Delete the line in the plugin's java, and your project will compile fine.
This is an unused import.  Conversely, you could install the file plugin.
In the future can you file an issue? I've created one there for tracking
purposes: