Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/31 14:51:31 UTC

validation.js patched for Tapestry 4.1.1

Hello everybody,

I've patched the client side validation script file so that an input field
in exception status reports its related exceptions with a dojo tooltip.
When the validation is performed a second time all the exception  tooltip
widgets are disposed and recreated as necessary.

I hope you find it useful.

Ciao,
kiuma

Re: validation.js patched for Tapestry 4.1.1

Posted by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com>.
Sorry there was a small bug, the widgets were not related to the profile,
this is the corrected version