Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Hideya KAWAJI <ka...@unza.org> on 2011/02/11 15:32:52 UTC

[users@httpd] URI encoding of URI encoded file name

Dear All,

I am wondering if there are any way to turn-off URI encoding only for
'%' characters (ideally, only when %[0-F][0-F]).

In a UNIX file system, I am working on files which names are URI
encoded already (ex. example%28.txt), and hope to make them
downloadable via apache/httpd. Now the downloader have to specify
example%2528.txt to download it  (And the example%2528.txt will be
downloadable as example%252528.txt via apache/httpd, subsequently...).
I am now wondering if there are any to avoid this situation, by
turning-off percent encoding only for % characters.

Any idea/suggestions would be very appreciated.

best
Kawaji