Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by jobelenus <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2013/12/04 17:15:17 UTC

[dev] libcloud pull request: service type has changed for cloudFilesCDN

GitHub user jobelenus opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/libcloud/pull/186

    service type has changed for cloudFilesCDN

    I am unsure if this change by CloudFiles is version specific. But I do know this is explicitly what is returned by version 2.0 (I don't have any 1.x versions). I happen to be using the IAD region as well.

    $ git pull https://github.com/activefrequency/libcloud trunk

    https://github.com/apache/libcloud/pull/186.patch

----
commit afb068d1285c315cbb5800c367566769124cc2df
Author: John Obelenus <jo...@gmail.com>
Date:   2013-12-03T22:48:45Z