Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by HyunWoo Jo <hy...@sound4u.net> on 2010/06/10 15:41:21 UTC

average rating in productdetail

i just want to share this with someone having trouble with the issue,
like me.
i was having problem to show average rating in product detail page and
just solved the problem.

i am using ofbiz 9.04 stable version.
issue was in ecommerce, average rating is showing ok on product
summary (main page), but product detail page.

i just copied // get the average rating section from order/webapp/
ordermgr/WEB-INF/actions/entry/catalog/ProductDetail.groovy  and
pasted it in productdetail.groovy.
and delete the original section in productdetail.groovy.
it works.

i don't know if it's a way to fix, but it works ok for me now.
if someone knows a right way, please let me know.

thank you.

hyun