Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by YiXian Zou <yi...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/01 15:40:32 UTC

[VOTE]: Release Apache dubbo-go v1.5.4

Hello Dubbo/Dubbogo Community,

  This is a call for vote to release Apache dubbo-go version v1.5.4.

  The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/dubbo-go/v1.5.4/

  Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo-go/releases/tag/v1.5.4

  Hash for the release tag: c0fdfa5552c5748e7db1c3f4144db6dada66e991

  Release Notes: https://github.com/apache/dubbo-go/blob/1.5/CHANGE.md

  The artifacts have been signed with Key :4B87D4B65EEFB515, which can be
found in the keys file: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/KEYS

  The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

 Please vote accordingly:
 [ ] +1 approve
 [ ] +0 no opinion
 [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

 Thanks,
 The Apache Dubbo-go Team

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache dubbo-go v1.5.4

Posted by xinming he <hx...@gmail.com>.
+1 approve.

I checked:
  - Signatures and hashes are good