Texen doesn't generate seperate output file

Hi
For using Texen I downloaded velocity and run the Texen sample. But I had
problem, no output was generated, there was no earth.html, mars.html... The
only output is generated.report. This file has all three htmls files.
I reviewed the velocity log and found these:

[error] ResourceManager : unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm' in
any resource loader.

[error] RHS of #set statement is null. Context will not be modified.
Control.vm [line 14, column 5]

I think the stringutil is not found in the vm file. Should I add any thing
to classpath, should I build any think?
Please describe for me why doesn't it generate separate source files.

Thanks.