Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Daniel Dekany <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/02 10:14:22 UTC

Re: Freemarker Java 17 Compatibility

Hi,

You can treat FreeMarker 2.3.31 as compatible with Java 17. Like the test
suite passes on it (with some known caveats, but none of them is a concern
with FreeMarker itself). Also, a lot of people use FreeMarker with post-8
Java (like 11), and so far no complaints.

FreeMarker has no required dependencies on other libraries.

--
Best regards,
Daniel Dekany

RE: Freemarker Java 17 Compatibility