Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by he...@gmail.com on 2016/04/05 14:46:23 UTC

Email request to OPEN OFFICE to help with saving documents Tue, Apr. 5-16 at about 638am

Email request to OPEN OFFICE to help with saving documents Tue, Apr. 5-16 at about 638am
info@openoffice.com <ma...@openoffice.com>

Hello Open Office;
I have your program installed on my Mac computer. And am having some problem with saving the documents I make. Some of them are instructions for computer apps. I save there labels to either the desk top or the “documents” area, but when I look for it I cannot find then, not even with “search”. I have yet to try emailing them to myself but I should not have to. Needless to say it is a shame to let them go. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks; Herb Eichner at heichner2@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>
cell phone # 780-700-6242