Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Yishun Guan <gy...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/26 18:29:23 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-324: Add method to get metrics() in AdminClient

Hi All,

I am starting a vote on this KIP:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/lQg0BQ

Thanks,
Yishun

Re: [VOTE] KIP-324: Add method to get metrics() in AdminClient

Posted by Yishun Guan <gy...@gmail.com>.
Sure, now we have 5 binding +1 votes and 2 non-biding +1 votes. Since we
have more than three binding votes and no -1 votes, I guess KIP-324 is
accepted? If so, I will then update the PR and the wiki.

P.S. Guozhang, is this still needs to be worked on?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-6788?filter=-1, if so, I can
pick this up as my next story.

Thanks,
Yishun

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-324: Add method to get metrics() in AdminClient

Posted by Yishun Guan <gy...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by Yishun Guan <gy...@gmail.com>.
I see! Thanks. -Yishun

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yishun,

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-324: Add method to get metrics() in AdminClient

Posted by Yishun Guan <gy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yishun Guan <gy...@gmail.com>.