Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ric <ri...@garlic.com> on 2002/09/22 11:44:54 UTC

Question about connecting Apache (2.0.40), tomcat (4.1.10) on Windows 2000

I have installed and configured apache (2.0.40)(it's currently hosting
two  URLs) and tomcat 4.1.10 on a windows 2000 advance server machine.
Each, by themselves, are up and running. I am trying to integrate tomcat
into the apache server and have failed. Has anyone done this and could
you share the procedure (and configuration files).

I am new to these servers and most of the documentation assumes Unix and
I don't know how to convert what I am reading into what is necessary for
  a windows machine.

Thanks for any help.
ric ( ric @ garlic.com)

PS I am currently not prepared to compile either server and am using
straight binaries.

Re: [users@httpd] Question about connecting Apache (2.0.40), tomcat (4.1.10) on Windows 2000

Posted by Nani Jon <na...@yahoo.com>.
Ric:

Here is a HOWTO which I was able to use to integrate apache with tomcat on a Win2K box. The steps whoud be good for most other systems. This was the best one which I found that actually, if followed correctly, works.

Good luck.

Nani Jon.

 ric wrote: I have installed and configured apache (2.0.40)(it's currently hosting