Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Andrew Godwin <an...@astronomer.io.INVALID> on 2021/05/24 17:28:23 UTC

Re: [DICUSS][AIP-40] Deferrable ("Async") Operators

Hi all,

Just wanted to check back in and mention that, after a few days of battling
with a rogue UNION SQL call and fixing various other edge cases, the main
pull request for AIP-40 is ready for review:
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/15389

It's a big one, so even a partial review is appreciated; I've tried to keep
a lot of the separate "polish items" out (you can see what I still intend
to do separately in the PR description), but there's still a lot that's all
interconnected and so in one big PR.

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: [DICUSS][AIP-40] Deferrable ("Async") Operators

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Ah... Back to "big-new-features-on-our-plate" mode ;) . Nice!

--
+48 660 796 129