Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Shiva <li...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/17 19:51:24 UTC

Small Error in REST API documentation

Hello Airflow Team,

Thank you very much for all the work you put into making airflow amazing.
Airflow helped me solve so many problems at work. I noticed a small error
in the REST API documentation.

https://airflow.apache.org/docs/apache-airflow/stable/stable-rest-api-ref.html#section/Trying-the-API

In the curl example above, the HTTP method should be PATCH.

Regards,
Shiva Lingala

Re: Small Error in REST API documentation

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com>.
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/16511 should fix it.

Thanks for reporting, Shiva.

Regards,