Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Gaurav Pruthi <ga...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/18 10:16:05 UTC

Wrote XML parser and JSON key/value extractor.

Hi,

I've wrote XML parser that can store XML data in a map data structure as:
<tag_name, data_under_the_tag> after extraction from an XML file(that
can be converted from JSON if community wants the same). I have also
written method to extract values from JSON format given the key.
Though these are bits but if it would be of any help to the project, I
can share the same. Also If anybody can tell more about the
application of the data extracted using the webservice.
Also, would like to get edit rights on DeviceMap wiki ;).

Thanks,
Gaurav Pruthi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Gaurav_Pruthi

Re: Wrote XML parser and JSON key/value extractor.

Posted by Gaurav Pruthi <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Reza, will look into the same.

Posted by Gaurav Pruthi <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bertrand,