Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Evgeny Morozov <ev...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/12 18:21:06 UTC

Maven mojo. Duplicated parameters.

Hi!

I have ant script and want to write maven plugin, which could use this
ant-logic. So, I've read tutorials, write some and I have now working maven
plugin, which is doing what I need, but...
If I need to add one more target to my ant script and one more mojo to maven
I need to duplicate many of parameters what I'm using. Is there some way to
make it more simple?

A little example: Suppose I have this mojos
    <mojos>
        <mojo>
            <goal>notify</goal>
            <call>notify</call>
            <parameters>
                ... some other params ...
            </parameters>
        </mojo>
        <mojo>
            <goal>release</goal>
            <call>release</call>
            <parameters>
                ... some other params ...
            </parameters>
        </mojo>
    </mojos>
So, I have some other mojos and some of them have the same parameters. Here
I described only "property"  , but some of them have "defaultValue",
"required" and "type" and they're all the same!

Thanks for your time!