Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Justin Grudzien <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/07 17:23:00 UTC

Error when restarting management console.

We have 29 physical hosts connected to a management server in our staging
environment running CS 4.0.1. When we restart the management console the
hosts all go into a disconnected -> connecting -> disconnected state over
and over, sometimes for hours. Can anyone tell me how CS checks to see if a
host is up on restart of the management console? Is this the same process
that is used when CS runs normally or is there a special check when it
starts? Also, is there a manual way to run the check so that I can verify
myself when the problem is occurring.

The problem last night corrected itself. I am not posting logs because I
want to run more tests, which is why I am just trying to understand the
host check process more. Thanks in advance for the help.

Justin