Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Will Droste <WD...@MOMeNTA.COM> on 2001/12/17 17:41:28 UTC

Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Hey Guys,

My name is Will I've been trying to do Transfer-Encoding: chunked on my
request to Tomcat 4.0.1, with no success I've tried using the Apache Commons
jar, a HttpClient library that said it had chunked encoding on requests, and
my own implementation.  I've look through the Catalina source tree and
noticed there was code for chunked encoding but I was unable to diagnosis
the problem.  Any help would be greatly appricated.  I was using RFC 2616 as
a reference for my implementation of HTTP/1.1.  If you have some test code
that I could look at the proves that it work that would be awesome.

Regards,
Will