Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Kalra, Ashwani" <as...@capgemini.com> on 2005/08/04 09:43:35 UTC

Validating indexed properties using struts

Hi,

Can some one give me some sample on how to validate the indexed
properties in Struts 1.1

Thanks
Ashwani

Re: Validating indexed properties using struts

Posted by Kjersti Berg <kj...@gmail.com>.
On 04/08/05, Kalra, Ashwani <as...@capgemini.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can some one give me some sample on how to validate the indexed
> properties in Struts 1.1

I assume you are using the default Validator plugin.

This is an excerpt from my validation.xml, using indexed properties.
<form name="/myForm">
 <field property="gradeCurrentMonth" indexedListProperty="jobs"
depends="integer">
       <arg0 key="absence.label.scale"/>
    </field>
    <field property="amountCurrentMonth" indexedListProperty="jobs"
depends="integer">
      <arg0 key="absence.label.amount"/>
    </field>
</form>