Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Alberto García Gómez <al...@ipimtzcm.rimed.cu> on 2007/11/01 19:17:46 UTC

[users@httpd] MOD_REWRITE

Joshua, please check the result log (attach it) for a single request of a
page. Off course I do this:

http://myserver.com/page.html

but nothing return, otherwise if I request:

http://myserver.com/?page.html

it works

Este correo ha sido enviado desde el Politécnico de Informática "Carlos Marx" de Matanzas.
"La gran batalla se librará en el campo de las ideas"

Re: [users@httpd] Re: [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 10.4/5.0] Re: [users@httpd] MOD_REWRITE

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Nov 1, 2007 4:17 PM, Alberto García Gómez <al...@ipimtzcm.rimed.cu> wrote:
> Joshua:
>
> My deepest apologies for my faults, I promisse you don't do it again.
>
> Now it's working fine, I really apreciate this help.

No need to apologize. Glad it's working.

Joshua.

[users@httpd] Re: [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 10.4/5.0] Re: [users@httpd] MOD_REWRITE

Posted by Alberto García Gómez <al...@ipimtzcm.rimed.cu>.
Joshua:

My deepest apologies for my faults, I promisse you don't do it again.

Now it's working fine, I really apreciate this help.

best regards.

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.