Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Reej Nayagam <re...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/30 10:16:57 UTC

Zookeeper log4j version upgrade

Hi All,

The Latest zookeeper release also uses log4j1.x. Anyone has upgraded log4j
version to 2 for zookeeper.
We tried upgrading the log4j version, but the logs are not getting
generated.
If any of you have tried please let me know . Thank you

*Regards,*
*Reej*

Re: Zookeeper log4j version upgrade

Posted by Reej Nayagam <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Shawn. Let me try to make my people understand. They want to make it
clear in the audit. Thanks for the information

Regards
Reej

--
*Thanks,*