Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by JunXu Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2020/12/07 08:23:29 UTC

Discuss: API doc format for Manager API

Hi, Community,

APISIX Dashboard Manager API has no api documentation, we need to add it
recently.

At present, it is more common to use swagger or markdown to write api
documents.

Swagger is easier to manage and extend, while markdown is more intuitive
and convenient, and can be displayed directly on github.

Which one do you prefer,  swagger or markdown?

Thanks.

Re: Discuss: API doc format for Manager API

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
+1 for Swagger

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX PMC Chair
Twitter: _WenMing

Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> 于2020年12月19日周六 上午9:26写道:

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.

Posted by YuanSheng Wang <me...@apache.org>.
+1 for Swagger too.

--

*MembPhis*
My GitHub: https://github.com/membphis

Re: Discuss: API doc format for Manager API