Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Angelo Anolin <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/17 09:41:47 UTC

Flex Imports Directives

Hello,

Just wondering whether the import directives for script has changed in Flex
4.10.

Currently, in my application, I have some imports as follows:

import flash.events.Event;
import mx.collections.ArrayCollection;
import mx.collections.ICollectionView;
import mx.controls.Alert;
import mx.events.CloseEvent;
import mx.managers.CursorManager;
import mx.managers.PopUpManager;
import mx.rpc.events.FaultEvent;
import mx.rpc.events.ResultEvent;
import mx.rpc.soap.mxml.WebService;

Are these imports still valid or are they already replaced with something?

fyi: the application still compiles good, but am just curious whether
there's better suggested ones. Thanks.

Angelo

Re: Flex Imports Directives

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Most have not changed, but you could try the experimental Spark Alert.
And there is also a VectorCollection if you want to try that.